A mini melange of beautiful blooms, alongside your heart.
Every flower has its own charm, a tiny piece of magic in itself. This trinket made us think of a bouquet of magical creatures, so we named it after the book 'A Dictionary of Fairies: Hobgoblins, Brownies, Bogies, and Other Supernatural Creatures.' by Katharine Mary Briggs. First published in 1976, it serves as an encyclopedia of fairies and other supernatural creatures, and terms and phrases associated with them.
Wear this beauty when you wish to weave a bit of nature's enchantment and whimsy into your outfit.
• Locket Size: 3 cm (diameter)
• Chain Length: 30 in
• Magic Inclusion: Hydrangea, Baby's Breath and Forget-me-not flowers
• Materials: Resin, pressed flowers, metal alloy rim and chain
The product comes packaged in a small 3 x 3 in cotton pouch.
• Avoid water and harsh weather exposure as it may cause discolouration of the metal alloy.
• Keep the necklace in the cloth pouch in a dry, airy place when it is not being worn.
• As the necklace is quite delicate, please handle it with care.
P.S: Please note that the flowers/ seeds you might receive in your order might not be of the same shape or form like the images as each flower is different and unique. These images are for reference only.