Sunflower is the flower of Joy, happiness and all things bright. A flower that is known to turn towards the Sun during all times of the day. They are bright, vibrant and represent good energies.
In Greek mythology, the sunflower was a nymph named Clytie, who ardently loved Apollo, the God of the sun. Apollo never noticed her. So, she turned into a sunflower for eternity, looking at the sunshine all day, every day.
we preserved a radiant half sunflower in a semi-circular locket for you and encased them in shimmering silver rims with an adjustable full-length chain.
The vibrant yellow bloom stands out and grabs attention with any attire. The fully adjustable length makes it perfect to complement any apparel type.
Grab these bits of sunshine to spread joy and positivity wherever you take them with you!
- Locket size: 9.5 cm diameter, 7mm thickness
- Chain length: fully adjustable
- Magic Infusion: Preserved Sunflower
- Materials: Resin, Metal alloy, preserved Sunflower
- Avoid exposure to water, as it might cause discolouration to the metal part
- The product comes packed in a 3*3-inch cotton cloth pouch
P.S: Each piece is personally handcrafted making every piece unique and a tad different from the one represented in the photos as no two leaves or flowers look alike. After all, each friendship is unique too.